woensdag 11 januari 2012

Day 3

As soon as i think about the word diet, it's impossible for me to think about anything other then food. I've been so focussed on food today and I wasen't even very hungry. The only time I wasen't thinking about food was when I was reading. Yes...I am a bookaholic. So when i'm reading I'm totally focussed on the book. But I can't be reading the whole day.
But today it was even worse. I didn't have to work today, so there was nothing to take my mind of food. I'm glad that tomorrow I'm gonna have a very long day at work. But I'm gonna have to think about something to keep me occupied...like excersize. I've been avoiding the gym for a while now...that has to change. And maybe some volunteer-work. Maybe taking care of cute bunnies and guinea pigs will distract me.

I heard ones that when you start a diet it's usually the first 3 days that are the hardest. So I'm hoping that after today it will become a little easier. But maybe it's better if it stays this difficult. Then when I'm finished I'll always remember what I had to do to reach my goals. And if it was easy there wouldn't be any fat people in the world...right?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten